The author of this blog is a Tchô type person from Fraiburgo and has a couple of dreams:
- See Fraiburgo as a highly developed city (not bigger) using leading sustainable technologies.
- See his countrymen speaking other languages and facing global challenges with open-heart in a multi-language, multi-ethnic and multi-religious knowledge-based economy.
- See Fraiburgo as center of leisure, culture and art.
- Walk in a clean city with 100% of infrastructure for bikes (bike lanes, parking in the shops, schools, etc). Because cities must be made to the people and not for the cars (they’re nobody).
- See Fraiburgo houses insulated with double glazing protecting people from the terrible cold temperatures…
He thanks to the several contributions of the people who are also proud of this small but cute city.
Contact information – Email firstname.lastname@example.org